Step by Step –
Web Design Process
Make an Enquiry
1. Please get in touch with us in any way that suits you, phone or email. We are keen to meet or have a phone chat with you to find our more about your requirements and learn about your business.
2. A consultation is typically about 30 minutes face to face in Edinburgh, or on a phone call. We want to hear about your business vision, learn about your business and we will then put together a costing for you.
3. With a proper and considered understanding of what you need to achieve for your business, we will put together some clear and priced up options for you. There is no obligation to proceed. Anything we put to you at this stage can be chopped and changed so we can get to a final proposal you are happy with.
4. We provide a website design questionnaire which includes marketing and SEO related questions so that we can ensure we are creating your website with your target audience in mind. We plan the layout and structure of your navigation and website pages, where the content goes, how to structure the content, and the SEO opportunities.
Design & Content
5. We design and develop your website using the WordPress content management system. We will flow your logo and branding into your website home page so you have a distinctive look that shapes your online presence. Running concurrently with the design we style your web copy and either you provide your own images or we source the best images for your website. We use the information provided in your website design questionnaire to ensure we are designing your website with your target customer in mind. You are involved in all this process and amendments are made to ensure you are happy with the look and feel of the pages.
6. We are in regular communication with you, ensuring you are happy with progress, web pages are tested across a range of modern web browsers, and devices including smart phones and tablets. Once happy with the website we migrate your website from its testing server so it goes live! Final adjustments can be made to the text and we provide you with a WordPress guide so you’re able to update your own text. We will set you up on our monthly WordPress maintenance plan so your website will stay up-to-date with all of the latest software and security patches. We will be here to offer you ongoing support on your website so it can grow with your business.