Step by Step –
How We Work
Make an Enquiry
1. Please get in touch with us in any way that suits you, phone or email. We will be keen to meet or have a phone chat with you to find our more about your requirements and learn about your business.
2. A consultation is typically about 30 minutes face to face, or about 15 minutes in a phone call. We want to hear about your business vision, learn about your business and we will then put together a costing for you.
3. With a proper and considered understanding of what you need to achieve for your business, we will put together some clear and priced up options for you. There is no obligation to proceed. Anything we put to you at this stage can be chopped and changed so we can get to a final proposal you are happy with.
4. The project begins with your logo. You complete a logo questionnaire, we study your business and provide 4 logo concepts. We also start thinking about your website pages, where the content goes, how to structure the content, the SEO opportunities, the psychology of your customers
Design and Content
5. The project starts with your logo design. We study your logo requirement document, research your business area and create 4 concepts which we present to you in a PDF document. You will see how your logo will look in various media. We make revisions and refinements to get it exactly right for you. We will flow your logo and branding into your website home page so you have a distinctive look that shapes your online presence. Running concurrently with the design we style your web copy, we source the best images. You are involved in all this process and amendments are made to ensure you are happy with the look and feel of the pages.
6. We are in regular communication with you, ensuring you are happy with progress, Web pPages are tested across a range of modern web browsers, and devices including smart phones and tablets. Once happy with the website we migrate your website from its testing server so it goes live! Final adjustments can be made to the text and we provide you with a WordPress guide and support you starting out with your brand new website. Logo files are supplied for web and print.
View our Websites
From Floristry to Finance, we have partnered with a diverse range of businesses in Edinburgh and throughout the UK. Look at our Website Gallery for samples of our work.